- Information We Collect and Receive
- How We Use the Information We Collect and Receive
1. Information We Collect and Receive
We collect several different types of information to provide Services to you, including:
Customer Account and Registration Data: This includes information you provide to create your account with us or register for events, webinars, surveys, etc. and may include, first and last name, phone number and a valid email address.
Third Party Data: We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. We may also receive information from other affiliated companies that are a part of our corporate group. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new prospects for marketing, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect and Receive
IFA may access (which may include, with your consent, limited viewing or listening) and use the data we collect as necessary (a) to provide and maintain the Services; (b) to address and respond to service, security, and customer support issues; (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues; (d) as required by law; (e) to fulfill our contracts; (f) to improve and enhance the Services; (g) to provide analysis or valuable information back to our Customers and users.
Some specific examples of how we use the information:
- Send you information in regards our professional certifications
- Send you an order confirmation if an order was made
- Facilitate and improve the usage of the services you have ordered
- Send you product updates, marketing communication, and service information
- Respond to customer inquiries and support requests
IFA also collects and stores meeting attendee information to fulfill our obligation to our customers and provide the Services. With their consent, we may also directly provide product and other IFA related information to attendees.